Why choose CAD Recycling?
- Tailor made contract to suit your requirements.
- No hidden charges for bin rental, administration fees or Duty of care documentation.
- If you are unhappy with the service you receive from us you may cancel your contract with just 28 days notice – No Quibble
- You will receive a waste audit to maximise your recycling capabilities free of charge at the beginning of your contract SAVING YOU MONEY
- CAD Recycling offer general waste, DMR (Cardboard, plastic, paper and cans), Food waste and separate Glass bottle collections as part of your service, at the frequency that suites you (daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly collections)
- We offer a free (on request) Electrical good collection to our customers
- Competitive prices at variable rates. It is the quantity and types of waste which determines your price. A full accurate quote will be given at your free waste audit.
- We service a large area. The areas we operate are Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire and Wrexham County Council Areas. If you are out of this area please call the office as we may be able to accommodate you.
We offer a professional, flexible and reliable trade waste service to all business’ in the North East wales region.
We are very flexible, we design each contract to suite your business’ requirements. Our Trade waste team will work with you to give you the very best service for the very best price, by meeting with you at your business premises and conducting a waste audit to discuss any potential recycling opportunities, diverting landfill and saving you money.
We have 4 different size bins available.
If you would like one of our trade waste officers to conduct a waste audit and give you a quote, Please contact us by:
Telephone: 01745 812661